- One 96-well Microtiter plate ( coated Microwells) -- This microwell plate has been pre-coated with recombinant SARS-CoV-2 S RBD antigen and can be dismountable into 12 strips of 8 wells.
- A bottle of Standard (10 x concentrate; 200 μl/vial) -- Dilute the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- A bottle of HRP-conjugated ACE2 (100 x concentrate; 60 μl/vial) -- ACE2 interacts with SARS-CoV-2 S RBD, mimicking the process of SARS-CoV-2 entry into the host cells. HRP catalyzes the TMB Substrate solution, eliciting a chromogenic reaction.
- A bottle of HRP-conjugate Diluent (10 ml/vial) -- Dilute the HRP-conjugated ACE2 solution.
- Two bottles of Sample Diluent (20 ml/vial) -- Reconstitute the standard and dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- A bottle of Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate; 20 ml/vial) -- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- A bottle of TMB Substrate (10 ml/vial) -- Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- A bottle of Stop Solution (10 ml/vial) -- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) -- Seal the plate when incubation.
- One Instruction manual